Version Compatibility Matrix
|Nirmata Managed Kubernetes||
What’s New in Nirmata 2.9
- Multi-Catalog Support
- Granular IAM (Per User RBAC)
- Resource Management (Pre-configured environments)
- Identity & Access Management
- CRD Support
- Cluster Secret Encryption
- Resource Change Management -
- ModelUpdate - Add ResourceChange.failedReason
- Update ResourceChange.failedReason whenever resource is failedApply.
- Handle new coming change of resource that already has failedApply changes.
- Support re-apply of failedApply changes.
- Support cancel of FailedApply changes.
- Handle reconciliation of resource that has failedApply changes.
ResourceChangeMonitorto auto-reapply resourceChange that failed for connection issue.
- (UI) Add a new panel to show failed resourceChange.
- (UI) Allow user to view the detail of failed resourceChange in the panel.
- (UI) Allow user to re-apply or cancel for specific failed resourceChange or all.
- (UI) Show related cluster-wide resource in application panel.
- Support resource redeployment.
- (UI) Show CRD/ClusterRole/ClusterRoleBinding in Application panel of Catalog.
- Nirmata CLI (
nctl) is now available with extended functionalities.
- REST client - get single object.
- Add JSON path support for output.
- Add transformation to output.
nctl runfrom catalog.
nctl runfrom file.
- Add the
-o | --outputflag.
- Format timestamp.
nctl environment -e <name> delete app <name>.
nctl env set image deploy name -e <env> -r <run> [container=images,...].
nctl env apply app <name> -f file -n <name>.
- Create utility for a standard result line.
nctl kubeconfig get/set.
- Support multiple security groups for EKS cluster creation.
- Allow changing of catalog and application from the running application.
- Support Services of type
- Assign teams to environments - Complete CRUD.
- Create default policies for Kubernetes' best practices.
- Support Autoscaling for AKS and EKS clusters.
- Add AKS v1.15.4 and v1.15.5 kubernetes version.
- Make Calico the default network plug-in to support network policies.
- Allow changing service type from Nodeport/LoadBalancer to ClusterIP.
- (UI) Show CRD/ClusterRole/ClusterRoleBinding in Application panel of Catalog
- Remove actions from all readonly views under Cluster.
- Add functionality for persistent favorite/all filter setting.
- Display recently visited applications in catalog and environments [Default Policies Management].
- Add column in ResourcePolicy table to show
- Allow editing Policy-Clusters relation. [Default Policies Management].
- Allow user to edit ONLY enable/disable for.
- Allow to upload only one YAML file in Workload Policy creation wizard.
- Provide a way to import all the kyverno best practices policies.
- Support Kyverno v1.1.0, v1.1.1, and v1.1.2.
- Default cluster policies for cloud providers should be for Kubernetes version 1.15.x.
- Restore entire application from a backup.
- Support new fields for Velero BackupConfigLocation Kubernetes 1.16.x support.
nadm- remove elasticsearch from the installation
- Invalid running count shown for stateful sets.
- Validation Error while deploying add-ons YAML from Nirmata UI.
- Email subject spelling error (Nirmata Monitoring).
- Elasticsearch backup / restore.
- Failed to change service type (ClusterIP -> NodePort).
- When a node is deleted from the node cluster panel, number of desired instances are not updated.
- Creation of AWS hostgroup shows pending create only.
- Unable to change default network policies for custom clusters.
- Tenant does not login user; user service shows tenant mismatch.
- Pod count shows wrong number of total pods
- Changes to secrets in an running application are not applied in the cluster.
- Devops user with view access to particular cluster then should not allow to add velero add-on.
- Create a button for draining the nodes.
- Unable to create or edit config map in UI.
- Cannot deploy Helm charts that include CRDs.
- Resize cluster dialog takes a long time to load (in a new session).
- Sometimes direct connect managed cluster fail to create.
- After upgrading direct connect managed cluster in devtest2 and production, it goes to unknown state.
- Deploy application after upgrade cluster was unknown state.
- While adding jira failed to retrieve issue type id.
- Failed to create EKS cluster in Nirmata PE.(unknown error)