Version Compatibility Matrix
|Nirmata Managed Kubernetes||
What’s New in Nirmata 2.9
- Multi-Catalog Support
- Granular IAM (Per User RBAC)
- Resource Management (Pre-configured environments)
- Identity & Access Management
- CRD Support
- Cluster Secret Encryption
- Resource Change Management - FailedApply state <!—Need to provide original HTML link—>
- ModelUpdate - Add ResourceChange.failedReason
- Update ResourceChange.failedReason whenever resource is failedApply.
- Handle new coming change of resource that already has failedApply changes.
- Support re-apply of failedApply changes.
- Support cancel of FailedApply changes.
- Handle reconciliation of resource that has failedApply changes.
ResourceChangeMonitorto auto-reapply resourceChange that failed for connection issue.
- (UI) Add a new panel to show failed resourceChange.
- (UI) Allow user to view the detail of failed resourceChange in the panel.
- (UI) Allow user to re-apply or cancel for specific failed resourceChange or all.
- (UI) Show related cluster-wide resource in application panel.
- Support resource redeployment.
- (UI) Show CRD/ClusterRole/ClusterRoleBinding in Application panel of Catalog.
- Nirmata CLI (
nctl) is now available with extended functionalities.
- REST client - get single object.
- Add JSON path support for output.
- Add transformation to output.
nctl runfrom catalog.
nctl runfrom file.
- Add the
-o | --outputflag.
- Format timestamp.
nctl environment -e <name> delete app <name>.
nctl env set image deploy name -e <env> -r <run> [container=images,...].
nctl env apply app <name> -f file -n <name>.
- Create utility for a standard result line.
nctl kubeconfig get/set.
- Support multiple security groups for EKS cluster creation.
- Allow changing of catalog and application from the running application.
- Support Services of type
- Assign teams to environments - Complete CRUD.
- Create default policies for Kubernetes' best practices.
- Support Autoscaling for AKS and EKS clusters.
- Add AKS v1.15.4 and v1.15.5 kubernetes version.
- Make Calico the default network plug-in to support network policies.
- Allow changing service type from Nodeport/LoadBalancer to ClusterIP.
- (UI) Show CRD/ClusterRole/ClusterRoleBinding in Application panel of Catalog
- Remove actions from all readonly views under Cluster.
- Add functionality for persistent favorite/all filter setting.
- Display recently visited applications in catalog and environments [Default Policies Management].
- Add column in ResourcePolicy table to show
- Allow editing Policy-Clusters relation. [Default Policies Management].
- Allow user to edit ONLY enable/disable for.
- Allow to upload only one YAML file in Workload Policy creation wizard.
- Provide a way to import all the kyverno best practices policies.
- Support Kyverno v1.1.0, v1.1.1, and v1.1.2.
- Default cluster policies for cloud providers should be for Kubernetes version 1.15.x.
- Restore entire application from a backup.
- Support new fields for Velero BackupConfigLocation Kubernetes 1.16.x support.
nadm- remove elasticsearch from the installation
- Invalid running count shown for stateful sets.
- Validation Error while deploying Add-ons YAML from Nirmata UI.
- Email subject spelling error (Nirmata Monitoring).
- Elasticsearch backup / restore.
- Failed to change service type (ClusterIP -> NodePort).
- When a node is deleted from the node cluster panel, number of desired instances are not updated.
- Creation of AWS hostgroup shows pending create only.
- Unable to change default network policies for custom clusters.
- Tenant does not login user; user service shows tenant mismatch.
- Pod count shows wrong number of total pods
- Changes to secrets in an running application are not applied in the cluster.
- Devops user with view access to particular cluster then should not allow to add velero add-on.
- Create a button for draining the nodes.
- Unable to create or edit config map in UI.
- Cannot deploy Helm charts that include CRDs.
- Resize cluster dialog takes a long time to load (in a new session).
- Sometimes direct connect managed cluster fail to create.
- After upgrading direct connect managed cluster in devtest2 and production, it goes to unknown state.
- Deploy application after upgrade cluster was unknown state.
- Default environments are not visible on UI (but able to see 4 namespaces on cluster resource panel).
- An unknown error occurred while retrieving more activity.(in devtest2).
- There are no versions availableon UI for Aks cluster upgrade.
- Former node port services retains node port.
- React pages does not load sometimes due to undefined state.
- Showing only used CPU but there in no total CPU for the particular cluster.
- Discovered cluster isInitialized flag not set to true causing cluster initial flow repeated every time cluster connectedState changed.
- Nirmata managed cluster creation on AWS EC2 fails CRD import get stuck (hangs).
- For a particular cluster, seven environments are deployed, by default, but the cluster UI shows only five Environments count.
- While creating velero-addOn on UI, there are no cloud providers available.
- While adding policy it is showing No results found in category field.
- While downloading Inventory report, an extra page is downloaded and which is not required.
- Optimize loading of environment and applications cards.
- While deleting some applications, it does not ask for confirmation (confirmation text box).
- While creating/adding application, it should only allow
.yaml/.ymlfile formats but here it is allowing to import any file formats.
- While deploying applications sometimes it throws a validation error for some yaml files which is attached below.
- Application label does not display on UI.
- For Devops user, it is showing incorrect cluster count in the inventory report.
- Post patch 2.7.4, large environments are better, but still laggy.
- Fix Catalog UX.
- Unsupported kubernetes version v1.11 should remove from EKS cluster creation UI.
- For devops user recent activity/activity is not displaying in Dashboard UI.
- ‘Devops’ user with ns-creator permissions has inappropriate access to Nirmata functions.
- Nirmata application UI not updating events - looks very flaky.
nadmfails to scale Nirmata services.
- Cluster in the prod account is constantly generating state change events.
- Should not show the Enable encryption option for v1.12.3 cluster version.
- Sometimes getting java heap space issue while creating AKS cluster in PE.
- Default add-on catalog categories are not showing up in cluster add-on menu.
disallow-default-nspolicy is not working properly.
- Infinite Loading state after a catalog is deleted.
- API key generation does not work.
- Nirmata keeps losing context for kubernetes control-plane containers, causing instability.
- User cannot download kubeconfig file if access at an environment level is granted.
- User’s see cluster information in user settings page even though user has no access to any of the cluster and has access to one of the environments of the cluster.
- Catalog list load fails while assigning catalog permissions to a team and works on second try.
- Helm Repo imports are hard coding nirmata as the default namespace Devops user able to create namespace if he has only view access to particular cluster.
- Unable to upgrade managed cluster.
- Scale-up is not working for aws cluster in PE.
- Jira credentials with certificate do not work.
- Failed to deploy velero addon in Nirmata PE.
- Cannot create simulator devices.
- When a host-group or cluster is created, the cluster/host-group status shows only after refresh.
- For devops user I gave view access to cluster , inside a cluster if i click on settings Encryption option is blank.
- The accept self-signed certs option does not work in cluster policy.
- Remove EKS 1.12 cluster version.
- While adding jira failed to retrieve issue type id.
- Failed to create EKS cluster in Nirmata PE.(unknown error)