Nirmata organizes alarms by category and severity, to streamline management and make it easier to focus on highest-priority alarms. Alarm lists may be filtered using Search functionality to further narrow results.
There are three primary alarm categories:
- Applications: alarms triggered by application components (Application, Pods etc.)
- Clusters: alarms triggered by cluster components (Cluster, Nodes etc.)
- Policy Violations: alarms triggered when resources do not comply with policies.
Within each alarm category, there are four severities:
1. Critical 2. Major 3. Minor 4. Informational
To access alarms:
- Click on Alarms in the sidebar menu.
Click on an Alarm Category card to view all of the alarms within the category.
Click on a Severity grouping on an Alarm Category card to view alarms with specific severity.
The number of alarms in each segment is displayed on the Alarm Category card.
To filter the results in the Alarm list, use the Search box at the top of the alarm listing.