- Nirmata Cluster with Kubernetes 1.7+, minimum 3 nodes in a cluster. The example that follows uses Kubernetes version 1.9.4 with 4 nodes.
- Flex Volume Configuration: Enabled by default with Nirmata (Directory: “/opt/nirmata/volume-plugins”)
- kubectl: 1.9+ (for setting rook cluster)
- dataDirHostPath Storage: Path on VM node(host) to store config and data for rook services (enough to meet container persistent storage requirements); default is /var/lib/rook
- Linux packages: rbd-fuse, ceph-fs-common