To manage an existing Kubernetes cluster with Nirmata
- Go to the Clusters panel and click on the Add Cluster button.
- Click on: “Existing cluster” button under ‘Registered Clusters’ section
- Provide the cluster name and select the provider for your cluster. Leave the provider as Other in case your cluster provider is not in the list. Specify the Endpoint (required for certain cloud providers)
- Follow the displayed instructions to install the Nirmata Kubernetes controller and click on button confirming the installation.
- Within a few seconds, the controller should connect and the cluster state will show as Connected. Once the cluster is in Ready state, you can deploy Applications to this cluster.
Note: Kubernetes versions 1.15.x and above are currently supported.