Once the cluster is in Ready state, Nirmata collects and displays all the information necessary to monitor the cluster. To view cluster information, click on the cluster card. For each cluster, the following information is displayed:
- Overview - Displays cluster information along with status of the cluster components.
- Cluster Availability - Displays the availability (uptime) for your cluster.
- Quota Utilization - Displays allocated and available resources for the cluster. Click on View Details to view utilization for nodes and namespaces.
- Cluster Policy Report - Displays summary counts for all policies along with a grade determined based on policy violations. Click on View details for additional information on the policies.
- Nodes - Displays state for each node in the cluster. Click on View details for additional information on the nodes
- Cluster Resource Utilization - Displays CPU and Memory utilization for the cluster.
- Alarms - Displays the alarm count for the cluster. Clicking on the alarm count provides details on each alarm.
- System Tasks - Displays the system tasks for the cluster. Clicking on the task count provides details on each system task.
- Policy Violations - Displays the policy violations for the cluster. Clicking on the policy violation count provides details on each policy violation.
Additional information for each of the above can be found by click on the respective link/panel.